15x9-15 with 1in spacer 280zx?

I was plannin on buying TE37V knockoffs.(haters guna hate) 
and the offset they come in are either -15 or +0  
(of course they sell 15x8 but what can i say :) wider the better LOL) 

I really don't care about the fender and realize that optimal/maximum for ZX are usually 4.5 or 4 
Will it have problem clearing arms, body side frame etc that require major modifications?
I think putting 1 inch spacer will deff clear the rear but not sure bout front

has anyone tried it or have similar setup? 

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive seen ppl fit a 15x9 +0 under an s30 with a slight fender roll, I know the s130's have more room so it shouldn't be a problem for you at all. Why run a spacer? Flares ?

Its not the fender I'm scared of. Its the oversized spring perches on the front of the Z.  (and I obviousely don't have money for coilovers right now...  I could try sleeve and VW strut cartridge but has no tools what soever)  I really dont care if the wheel sticked out like a F1 car. 

you shouldnt have any issues really if a 15x9 at zero offset fits under an s30 a 15x9 -15 should work remember negetive offset pushes the center of the wheel to the inside edge i could see you questioning it if it was +15 but i dont see how -15 would have strut Clearence issues then again ive never played with an s130 aside from basic maitanance 

you shouldnt have any issues really if a 15x9 at zero offset fits under an s30 a 15x9 -15 should work remember negetive offset pushes the center of the wheel to the inside edge i could see you questioning it if it was +15 but i dont see how -15 would have strut Clearence issues then again ive never played with an s130 aside from basic maitanance 

yeah, I'll order the wheels next week or atleast this month and see how it fits.