Dicks Drive-In Edmonds,Wa Friday nights!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I could always slide a couple burgers your way... could be a late payment for that L16 block you sent my way :) Its only fair that people get to eat when you have meets at a restaurant. Thats half the fun!

Plus Zelda will feel bad if shes eating in from of Auntie Jenn and Uncle Bromaho. 

We're douchebags.  Sorry :(   We totally showed up, parked next to your car, didn't see anyone around, texted Tristin (who said he had texted saying he wasn't going to make it, but I never got the text), stood in line for food for a few minutes, and I said that we should have just gone to Hibachi instead (I have been craving it like crazy for the past few weeks).  So, Brody said, "let's just go then".  Walked back to the truck, still didn't see anyone around your car, and left.  We should have waited around a little longer to at least meet you.  Next time.  Sorry..... :hmm:

it's all Tristin's fault!!   :mad: 

• Like 1

haha all good, i parked and walked to get food. by the time i got to the line i noticed that someone had parked next to me and i was all excited! finally got my food and then i noticed that you had left... i was all depressed and parked next to the camaro convention. i think you and i were the only cool kids that showed up

• 2 weeks later...