WTB Drivers Side Door Card for 510

I've been searching for quit a while for a door card that will match the one I have for the driver's side. If you have one in the same style and preferably black, let me know. It's pretty much all I need for a complete interior.

DSC01945_zps277ed097.jpg

Also, if any one has the micro-screws used to hold the stainless trim piece on the front edge of the hood, I would appreciate some. Or even a picture and details like size and thread grade etc. I need to get some and don't have any reference screws. Thanks in advance.

• Like 2
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just want to thank Ratwagon 1600 for giving me the info on the screws I mentioned above. :)  I'm still looking for a good door card or even a passable door card. Black would be great but I can dye it if need be. Cheers.

Many members use cell phones which don't show the info on the left of the full PC view.  It might help to state that this is [apparently] for your 1970 510, It would also help to state if for a 2 door, 4 door or sedan vs. wagon.  Hope you find a good panel!

Thanks MikeRL411.... I didn't know that about the display for cell use. It's for my 1970 Datsun 510 2 door sedan. This is the last major piece in order to assemble a complete interior. One of the previous owners decided to recover the seats and door cards with probably the cheapest material I've ever seen. I'm not even sure "material" is the right word for it. It basically has disintegrated. So the interior looks like hell. I have big plans on getting the interior back in shape and a new-used drivers door card is my only hurdle. Thanks for the response.:)

• 2 weeks later...

The search continues, plus I'm looking for a set of left and right side mirrors. Most definitely I'll need a drivers side mirror for sure. Eventually I would like to mount a passenger side mirror if i can find one.

dsc02899x_zps8433b4c1.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.