South Sound Summer Jam 2013 | 8.18.13 | South Sound Speedway

RussellM

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds cool, I'm interested in going to this South Sound Summer Jam Event. B)  and its enough notice to plan ahead for it...I'm going to a couple other Events before I get to this one in Rochester Washington State...hope to see some other Datsuns at this Speedway Event.

Im excited to say that the first car show registration came from someone over here. Thanks Sunny - Im happy you are coming back down for our event this year.

Damnit I keep forgetting to register

" Supposedly " i'm selling a bunch of mr2 parts this Saturday, so maybe i'll have enough money and be able to remember to sign up my group of beaters on Monday... I use the word supposedly,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, because Craigsflakes.

How much to just drive by and wave??

I notice the flyer says all makes ,,, does that include old American truck type vehicles or just imports ??

Guest LoneWolf

Cool Tristan, see you there, get Qtip registered too, and who knows how to contact Gary with the grey Datsun Roadster and the Sergeant with the red Datsun Roadster? and get a hold of the guy with the red 4 door the the mint black vinyl roof and see if he can make it too.

Cool Tristan, see you there, get Qtip registered too, and who knows how to contact Gary with the grey Datsun Roadster and the Sergeant with the red Datsun Roadster? and get a hold of the guy with the red 4 door the the mint black vinyl roof and see if he can make it too.

Ha Q should be going... not sure about the others though. Either way we will have a mini reunion at this one. 

I notice the flyer says all makes ,,, does that include old American truck type vehicles or just imports ??

All Makes & Models. Import, Domestic, Classic, Muscle, RatRod, Motorcycle - if you can drive it - bring it! We will make the show classes closer to the event date so we can create the classes accordingly.

• Like 1

All Makes & Models. Import, Domestic, Classic, Muscle, RatRod, Motorcycle - if you can drive it - bring it! We will make the show classes closer to the event date so we can create the classes accordingly.

Any word on BBQs?

• 2 weeks later...

I am happy to see you have brought Parent to parent on board ,,, they do alot to help families in adjusting and living with children with special needs.. We have had nothing but good things to say about that group since we started dealing with them 12 years ago.. Our twins ( born in 2001 ) had never ever been to an movie till parent to parent had Yelm theaters open early to show Toy Story 3 (2010) ,,  many of the other families we know from school were there and it was their childs first movie also...

:thumbup: :thumbup:

• Like 1

I am happy to see you have brought Parent to parent on board ,,, they do alot to help families in adjusting and living with children with special needs.. We have had nothing but good things to say about that group since we started dealing with them 12 years ago.. Our twins ( born in 2001 ) had never ever been to an movie till parent to parent had Yelm theaters open early to show Toy Story 3 (2010) ,,  many of the other families we know from school were there and it was their childs first movie also...

:thumbup: :thumbup:

Im glad you know who they are. They have been wonderful for us so far and what they do is great. They have been instrumental in helping my wife and I along and getting us hooked up with the right people. They are truely great and have given me a lot of insight into this event and have supported us behind the scenes.

• 3 weeks later...

OP UPDATED!

SSSJ2013%20Flyer%20Front%202C%20600px.jp

Flyer%20Backsm.jpg

On November 29th, 2012 my wife gave birth to our third boy. Our lives were forever changed when we learned he had Down Syndrome. Thanks to our son we have become so much more aware of something we previously knew nothing about. By putting on this event I am hoping to bring awareness to the community and raise money for the NDSS (National Down Syndrome Society).

We would like to introduce you to the first Annual "South Sound Summer Jam". With the success of our previous events hosted in Olympia, WA (Nissan & Mitsubishi Meet & Show) over the last three years we are ready to take the next step. For 2013 we are hosting the event at South Sound Speedway in Rochester, WA. With the change of venue we are able to introduce you to a much larger facility, along with the addition of a race track. These additions have allowed us to open our car show all makes and models. The addition of a race track has allowed us to create the South Sound's first drift competition. The South Sound Speedstars Invitational will be a friendly team tandem drift competition involving some of the best drivers in the northwest.

AUGUST 18th, 2013
11am-6:30pm

SOUTH SOUND SPEEDSTARS INVITATIONAL
-Team Tandem Drift Competition
-3 Drivers/Cars per team
-FEE: $150.00 per driver
-PRIZE: $1000 to winning team

SOLO DRIFT
-Solo Runs
-Only 10 Spots Open
-$60.00 per car

CAR SHOW
-Open to all Makes and Models
-Trophies Awarded to Best in Class (peoples choice style voting)
-1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place Overall Car Show Winners
-FEE: $15 (admits 1 car + Driver)

KIDS ZONE
-Bounce House
-Giant Trikes
-And More

GENERAL ADMISSION
-$8 per person
-Kids 12 and UNDER FREE

CHARITIES
-NDSS (National Down Syndrome Society)
-Show your support even if you cant attend the event. Go to the following link to leave a donation in honor of this event
http://ndssyourway.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=1014952&supId=378558050
NDSS%20logo%20with%20®%20400px.jpg

RAFFLES
100% of the raffle funds will be donated to South Puget Sound Up with Down Syndrome

SPONSORS & AFFILIATES
NDSS (National Down Syndrome Society)
South Puget Sound Up with Down Syndrome
Parent2Parent
Bruce Titus Automotive Group
NissanParts.cc
MitsubishiParts.net
Rokform
Chase Bays
94.5 KRXY (Roxy)
Everclean State
StreetSweeperNW
Radium Engineering
Rally Armor
425 Motorsports
Modified Magazine
London Peach
Compass Rose
Sinematiks

orever Powder Coating
Richie's Garage
Grip Royal
ETS (Extreme Turbo Systems)
Motovicity Distribution
M7 Japan
SPL Suspension
Mackin Industries
TrackAttack
Clean-n-Chrome
Rampage Fabrication & Design
Too Easy Auto Salon
Importmeet.com
Northwestnissans
Fusion Graphix

MANY MORE DETAILS TO BE ANNOUNCED!

Contact me directly if you are interested in sponsoring the event, questions, etc. EMAIL: russellm@brucetitus.com

We are currently running a promo on Car Show Registration.

CAR SHOW REGISTRATION SPECIAL

June 17-21 - $10

REGISTER HERE: http://southsoundsummerjam.bigcartel.com/

Russell, is there some sort of procedure for sending in car info for setting up the classes? There was no form when I registered and bought my ticket... I added something to the PayPal comments, but it was nothing close to signing up for the Nissan/Mitsu show last year. 

Russell, is there some sort of procedure for sending in car info for setting up the classes? There was no form when I registered and bought my ticket... I added something to the PayPal comments, but it was nothing close to signing up for the Nissan/Mitsu show last year. 

I saw your comments, but will be emailing directly very soon. The form we used last year was the biggest debacle Ive ever dealt with. This will be a bit more cumbersome, but nothing like last year.

I saw your comments, but will be emailing directly very soon. The form we used last year was the biggest debacle Ive ever dealt with. This will be a bit more cumbersome, but nothing like last year.

Ok, just wanted to make sure there wasnt something I missed.