1978 datsun 620 longbed $1200 obo

I have decided to sell this 620 I intended to repaint it however, I have lost interest so im selling it here on ratsun first before going to craigslist. I have owned it for approx. 1.5 years and have never driven aside from the day I purchased it. lol. There is some rust the pas. door is the worst. The floors from what I remember were good. I replaced the interior and dash (one small crack) from a 79 I had and also swapped out the bed for one I had in better cond. I also put in a 5 speed and tach. (not wired) it has an l20 with a weber carb. and an oversized oem fuel tank ( approx. 18 gal.) there is an afternoon of stuff to install on the truck that will come in the bed. they are as follows front bumper, front valance,taillights (newly powdercoated) and the rear window ( I took it out to paint but never did) the pickup has a clear wash. title in my name. I put a couple gallons of fresh fuel in it today and it fired right up and idled nice and smooth. let me know what you guys think thanks for looking Ricky..oh It also has 15 Toyota wheels. for 75 more bucks I have some alloy frontier rims with tires. pm me or call me at 360-607-0522

dats2_zpsb8fb9706.jpgdats3_zpsfc270176.jpgdats1_zps71a02364.jpg

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

don't be parting out the long box 620, phuuc. Put it on Craigs list, don't wait for someone on the form to score it.

Everyone knows members are cheap peeps, lol me included. :)

included more pic's of the interior, engine, whats the floors look like, glass? door panels? tire thread ? blahblahblah DATSUN !!!

The more info you write up should help you sell,  buyers like lots of info, even if they call and ask questions you already wrote down.

people are getting their tax returns, just be patience.

glws

don't be parting out the long box 620, phuuc. Put it on Craigs list, don't wait for someone on the form to score it.

Everyone knows members are cheap peeps, lol me included. :)

included more pic's of the interior, engine, whats the floors look like, glass? door panels? tire thread ? blahblahblah DATSUN !!!

The more info you write up should help you sell,  buyers like lots of info, even if they call and ask questions you already wrote down.

people are getting their tax returns, just be patience.

glws

Thanks man ill take some of that advise!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.