goon pic for reference......pleaze

looked through all my photobucket acount to try and find a pic of the rear wheel in the opening.....tring to reference where the wheel sits in the arch.....so if u got one please post it ......i need it straight on as possible......

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh shit i forgot ito check back ./.. thanks guys what i am trying to do is reference the center line of my axle....the way its set up now the center is forward of the back of the door ... definately not correct.....i know i shoulda taped out a center line .....but i still can if i bolt everything back together.......trying to aoid that now that im close to getting my links in ... .before i finalize my axle location i wanted to be at least close to the factory location.......if anyone has time and a big tee square... it would be awesome if someone culd use it lined up with the rear door line and down through the axle and snap a pic.....that would be great .....the lowering block set up im using for ride height are leaning the housing forward making the axle not centered.....like i siaid i am close now but originally with the blocks in there i was having a real issue till i stepped back and looked to see the wheels were forward....thanks for all the quick responses

If you can wait till about 5pm Aussie time today (its 10.30 am on Wednesday 14 March over here) I can do this for you.

Ill take some pics this arvo when I get home from work :thumbup:

Quick edit, forgot to add I might need Trisitin to interpret for me but I think I know what you want :rofl:

Guest 510kamikazifreak
If you can wait till about 5pm Aussie time today (its 10.30 am on Wednesday 14 March over here) I can do this for you.

Hmm go figure its 4:36pm Wednesday March 13th here :rofl: :sneaky:

Guest 510kamikazifreak
its all good.

I was a little concerned id lost a day due to excessive (can this happen) alcohol consumption.

Anyway, pics galore will be up hopefully in roughly six hours.

:thumbup:

To be determined? :rofl:

wow a pic from the future lol......wow looks like that seam is the center line for the axle from your pic with the plumb bob...u went above and beyond ........thank u ... thats perfect....this will save me from having to reassemble the stock rear end before moving forward...

wow a pic from the future lol......wow looks like that seam is the center line for the axle from your pic with the plumb bob...u went above and beyond ........thank u ... thats perfect....this will save me from having to reassemble the stock rear end before moving forward...

Easy done.

Hope it helps!