Hello Ratsun!!

10psitx

As the title suggests......i'm starting this tread to introduce my self, hopefully its in the right section but if not, i trust the Mod's will move it where it belongs.

I am and have been a nissan/ datsun fan for as long as i can remember, my Dad had quite a few of them while i was growing up and him being a mechanic influenced me into becoming a gearhead....

I started out working on L series engines, then went to the A series, dabbled in Mitsubishi 4G's for a bit and now mainly work on the SR,CA, RB and KA series.

I am originally from The Carribbean (Trinidad and Tobago) moved to Austin Texas a while ago. I currently work for a Commercial Flooring Company as an Ops Manager and work on cars as time allows. I also got the Keys to my Garage Last week and will be doing work on weekends and afternoons.

I work on a lot of drift, drag and autocross cars, mainly 240SX's - engine, suspension, fabrication/modification.

I have two sons who i am very proud of and they seem to be following the trend to become gearheads as well. My eldest (Centex120Y) just got his first car and has started his build thread in the 210 section  so i will be posting there. We have big plans for it .....its going to be a slow build so stay tuned!

Thanks.   

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic