Opinions on my next move: adapters or 5 lug swap

southerncross

I see what your trying to say but its not correct. Running a 2 inch spacer creates leverage and changes applied forces in ways you can't eliminate with a 2 inch compensation in backspace. Yes the tire will end up back where it was but the force on the hub and lugs is still 2 inches further out. Which will still cause all of the aforementioned points/concerns. 

Like i said its not the end of the world. I dont worry about it on my z. Def less safe to some degree then if I wasnt running anything though. Thats the point since it was brought up lets not forget. 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are you running spacers,fuck the 500 dollar truck and 2000.00 wheels that's what the style is I'm the Chevy ford world and VW.I would put the money together and get the wheels you want and brakes at the same time.I got one off billet wheels made its not good enough for Ratsun style but I like them and that's all that matters.I don't believe in adapters,but 2 each your own,and don't forget if you go 5 lug then you need to do the conversion first and then measure for wheel offsets and so forth.good luck and do what you want that's what I do.