UPDATE 2013 Norcal Nissan Datsun bbq yosemite national park. Sat jul 20th

konig209

So here is my idea for this year. Im posting ahead of time so EVERYONE!!!!! can get the day off kk.

So the idea this time is for a long cruise and bbq to Yosemite national park. So we can have fun drink eat and do stupid shit like piss on every tree ehem "enrique" raise your hand lol. It will be on sat july 20th 2013 we can head out at 8am we can all meet up at a lace that has coffee to drink and wake up to try and get as big of a convoy all together to roll out together amd cruise on a hopefully beutiful morning cruise to the park

this will be a potluck once again. I will be inviting everyone on here and on ratsun to come join this event.

NO YOU DONT HAVE TO HAVE A NISSAN OR A DATSUN TO ASSIST.

DRIVE WHATEVER YOU CAN TO THE EVENT. THE POINT OF THIS IS TO ENJOY CARS AND MEET NEW PEOPLE AND HAVE A GREAT TIME.

THANKYOU AND QUESTION PLEASE CALL OR TEXT 2098721972.

I WILL MAKE A LIST OF WHO IS BRINGING WHAT. JUST TEXT ME YOUR NAME AND WHAT YOUR BRINGING I WILL WRITE IT DOWN AND TEXT YOU ONE WEEK BEFORE THE EVENT IF YOUR STILL ASSISTING AND BRINGING WHAT YOU SAID THANKS.AND I HOPE THIS TURNS OUT BIGGER THAN LAST ONE.

PicsArt_1360617036208.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoops 6th

sorry i fixxed it kinda hard making a flier on a phone while dropping a duece haha. But all fixxed now. Also sorry if the info is a lil off by saying ill invite the ratsun guys its cause we have a group on facebook called norcal nissan datsun i didnt want to rewrite it. And ive arranged a couple of meets. So far so good thanks to everyone that come i usualy buy meat beer sodas and charcoal and bring along a grill everyone else can bring more meat and anything as they like. Ill post a couple pics from previous event thanks again

Why are you doing this on 4th July weekend when Yosemite will be a f*cking zoo and the roads will be full of motor homes and shit and driving will be a pain in the ass. If you go to yosemite valley the road is like a parking lot. Are you camping too? This is like going to Disneyland on spring break or something so good luck.

You should change the date. And what do you mean when u said you will take that into consideration? Didnt you say yourself that other people normally help out with extra meat n shit?
oops yeah i failed english didnt know how to write it but i meant it like ill keep that in mind and write it down. If you guys have items to big to fit idl mind swooping by with my truck to pick them up.

Yeah its a potluck and everyone helps out just so its easy on everyones pockets including my own.

Ill move it to the next weekend ill fix the flyer in a sec and info on the first post.

oops yeah i failed english didnt know how to write it but i meant it like ill keep that in mind and write it down. If you guys have items to big to fit idl mind swooping by with my truck to pick them up.

Yeah its a potluck and everyone helps out just so its easy on everyones pockets including my own.

Ill move it to the next weekend ill fix the flyer in a sec and info on the first post.

. Ok cool. Should be alot of fun.