WTB: Clutch Pedal/slave & brake pedal (610/510) & OE rear springs

I got the parts I need but if anyone wants to use this to get what they need that's fine.

I did get the 510 pedals from karnutz. Haven't put them in yet, but they look like they will work just fine with a slight relocation of the hole where the clutch slave attaches to the pedal arm.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The 610/710 pedal boxes look different from a 510 pedal box ... I could take pictures of the differences, but I don't think either will bolt in to the other car

I'd imagine 610's and 710's are the same ... because I have a 610 box I wanted to use in my 710, and they looked the same (where the 510 box looks different)

I don't have pedals for the 610 box,,, but I've heard you can use an auto pedal box, and just find a clutch pedal off a 510 or something that might fit (not 0 shure if any of this is correct though :lol:)

The auto and std pedal boxes are the same. I think they even have the bolt there for the clutch pedal(not 100% sure) but again don't know if the pedals are a match. I don't have any 610/710 pedals to compare with.

I guess I'm getting ahead of myself because I don't even have the 610 sitting in the garage yet, but I did want to see if I could round up the pedals.

I definitely need the springs sooner than later.

Karnutz, I'll send you a pm with my email address. If you can email a couple photos of the pedals I can compare them to the 610 (when I have it). I will have a manual trans 610 to compare the photos to in a couple weeks, the auto 610 in a month.

• 2 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.