Wtb 521!!!

Been kicking myself for a little while now, I've finally pulled the trigger on selling my commuter in hopes of picking up one of the few 521's that were for sale on Craigslist near me (Seattle)....(snohomish to be exact) and all the "running" ones have been bought up! Anyhow, I'm in search of a, preferably, 72 521 in running order to be a "short trip" daily driver. I've got my eyes peeled but if anyone knows of one sitting around the PNW area for sale it'd be greatly appreciated to hear about it, Thanks all and I hope to end this search soon! :D

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol it's all good, but yes more daily driver is what I'm looking for (at least able to drive it home). I'm trying not to stay in the habit of buying projects (says a guy that owns a datsun) but something I can put a little tlc into and putt around. My dodge cummins isn't necessarily commuter worthy, although it is nice to rule the road >:)

Wish that one was less than 1000 miles away.  Favorite color and bed still has half the paint. Clean dash, stock, etc. Looks like there might be some damage in front. Anyone want to drag that down to the bay area so i can have a looksy!? Thanks, let me know when its here....

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.