1984 720 ???'s

dat77sun

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it will, we talked about that when you were over here, you have to raise the headlight buckets up to the top holes, here is my 84 datsun 720 with a 80-82 grill, marker lights, and lower sheet metal, as you can see, the 84 bumper cuts off the holes because it should have an 80-82 bumper.

DSCN0119.jpg

DSCN0118.jpg

DSCN0120.jpg
You have to have the early lower front sheet metal, as the grill is not as tall as the 84 grill and will not fill the hole of the bigger grill.
Here is what the early grill looks like with the proper style bumper.
DSCN0049.jpg
ok thanks wayne, i wonder what pick n pull will charge for the bumper, valence, grill, and marker lights

It really depends on what your looking for, I lived with the 84 bumper, it didn't seem to cause any cooling issues, and it is hard to find a good looking early 720 bumper also.

To make it work and not look weird, you need all the lower sheet metal up to the bottom of the grill, and the grill/marker lights, the bumper is your call, as it don't look bad with the 84 bumper

Truck grills are $31.00

Side marker lights(front) are likely $6.00 each, not really sure about this price though

I have not a clue about the sheet metal.

yea i wont be doing it with that price, definetally gonna go get other parts tho!

Maybe you might get a better deal, do you belong to their tool-kit membership club scam thing?

Members get deals if you give them your email.

Acouple weeks ago it was 50% off weekend for members, I helped someone finish pulling and engine/transmission, as they were more than half way done by the time I got there.