calling all b210's that want euro bumpers

i was thinking, wouldn't it be easy for a fiberglass company to just reproduce the euro type bumpers and sell them here in the states?

there is already a guy on the forum that does fiberglass parts for some dattos's, i believe forum member "pacific coast datsun."

here's the deal, if you are interested in going in a group buy and approach this member to make us some, how many of ;you are willing to buy some?

if not this member i have a guy lined up here in bakersfield that is willing to make a few. provided i give him the original bumpers to make the molds. how many of you would be willing to shell out some cash for glass bumpers?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have another company line up called "showcars and bodyparts" they already make front apron's and flares for b210's and many other glass parts for other cars.

he told me that if i send him an original bumper that he will replicate it in glass

and the starting price will be 150 per bumper or 300 for both. if i get more people to go in the group buy then the price will come down. no chrome, just paint to match.

No glass bumpers for me. I love the look of the euro and aussie bumpers but glass ones.... no thanks. There are plenty of aussies on datsun1200.com that will ship you a set of real bumpers. May be a bit more expensive, but you don't have to worry about cracking them.

Just sent an email to the folks at "Showcars" to see if I can get some pics of their B210 products.