Eastern Georgia Meet 2-2-2013 High Noon

bilzbobaggins

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope the two others are still coming.  Got my truck out in the air, and promptly blew what was left of the pos y pipe up.  Been working all day making another, which is cool, cuz now I own a cheap welder.  Going back to the shop now.  Had to come and get a grinder, all three were MIA over there. 

I will be there for sure.  I got my exhaust issue fixed, err sorta fixed, but will be there one way or another.  And I dont know squat about wrens.  I just googled it and theres the normal small town crap.  Napa and a Mexican joint caught my eye.  Dunno.  Im off to eat shower and sleep.  Gotta get up early!!

Was a fun trip. I'm jealous of that 510...

Looks like I need to find a running L series to throw into the truck when I get ready to rebuild the L18. Pretty sure that is the route I am going to go now.

bilzbobaggins, thanks for the hood and cowl, going to sand it down and primer it this week if the weather permits it.

Haha, it was a small gathering (5 people) but it was cool. First time I have been close to a 510 and gotta say, wish I had found one of those rather than my 620. I am very interested in the L16 if you are ready to part with it. It is always good to have an engine around when you need it.