from Rockauto.com

Wholesale Closeout Parts

Hello Hainz,

We have a limited number of wholesale closeout parts available for your 1977 NISSAN 200SX. Some of these are products manufacturers have discontinued and may be hard to find once this inventory is sold. If you're planning for future repairs or if you've postponed maintenance, now is a great time to buy the parts you need!

Here are the most popular closeouts for your 1977 NISSAN 200SX, listed under their category in the RockAuto catalog:

Brake/Wheel Hub

RAYBESTOS Brake Pad - Front $11.87

BECK/ARNLEY Brake Pad - Front $7.46

BECK/ARNLEY Brake Shoe $8.27

BECK/ARNLEY Caliper $16.70

RAYBESTOS Caliper Repair Kit $5.59

RAYBESTOS Hydraulic Hose $6.21

BECK/ARNLEY Hydraulic Hose $6.38

BECK/ARNLEY Wheel Bearing $12.47

RAYBESTOS Wheel Cylinder $5.24

BECK/ARNLEY Wheel Cylinder $13.08

BECK/ARNLEY Wheel Oil Seal $1.29

Clutch

BECK/ARNLEY Clutch Kit $53.79

BECK/ARNLEY Clutch Slave Cylinder $12.71

Cooling System

BECK/ARNLEY Thermostat $3.10

BECK/ARNLEY Water Pump $33.79

Engine

BECK/ARNLEY Cylinder Head Gasket $5.16

BECK/ARNLEY Cylinder Head Gasket Set $17.83

BECK/ARNLEY Intake Manifold Gasket $5.06

ACDELCO Oil Filter $2.73

FRAM Oil Filter $6.60

BECK/ARNLEY Oil Filter $2.77

BECK/ARNLEY Valve Cover Gasket Set $3.50

Fuel/Air

BECK/ARNLEY Air Filter $3.33

BECK/ARNLEY Fuel Filter $1.63

Ignition

BECK/ARNLEY Distributor Cap $4.18

STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS Distributor Cap $1.75

BOSCH Distributor Rotor $1.17

STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS Ignition Coil $15.62

BECK/ARNLEY Ignition Coil $8.58

ACDELCO Spark Plug $1.12

BECK/ARNLEY Spark Plug Wire Set $7.98

Transmission-Automatic

BECK/ARNLEY Filter Kit $7.24

Wiper & Washer

ACDELCO Wiper Blade $4.35

Enjoy the savings, and thanks for being a RockAuto customer!

CK other Datsun listings Maybe thery clearing out more parts for other datsuns

Tom Taylor

Vice President, Marketing

RockAuto, LLC

Madison, WI

http://www.RockAuto.com

service@rockauto.com

1-866-ROCKAUTO (1-866-762-5288)

(608) 661-1376

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to be removed from the mailing list, click the link below or copy

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like they are stopping production od all old Datsun stuff, tune up, brakes, clutch, etc.. according to that e mail. The wipers dont make sense since because a lot of other cars use the same style/length, same with the oil filter(Ford Motorcraft FL1A style). Maybe they are doing the old trick of saying these parts are going out of stock to get people to buy them now. Like the car saleman saying "better buy now, someone else is looking at it also and it may be gone".

this might be true but there are some OK deals on there

The headgaskets are cheap at 5$ apc and good to have spares at least for some L 16s lying around some others I dont see as a deal but your have to sort thru it what is good and not a deal.

alot of these parts or maybe look under your spec vehicle and they might have soemthing elelse listed one could use.

a 521 slave cylinder is NEVER in stock at your local parts store so be good to have one of those who drive 521s are they are different than the 510 ones!

so maybe Rockauto has a sale also.

the clutch kit looks like a good if runngin a 200mm flywheel.

just x ref the parts #s

I believe all others athe slaves are about the same.

they have photos also if you click on the site

I also use Mr-auto-parts.com

i look for the adjustable rod type slaves for my swaps. havent had an issue yet.

• 1 month later...
Sounds like they are stopping production od all old Datsun stuff, tune up, brakes, clutch, etc.. according to that e mail. The wipers dont make sense since because a lot of other cars use the same style/length, same with the oil filter(Ford Motorcraft FL1A style). Maybe they are doing the old trick of saying these parts are going out of stock to get people to buy them now. Like the car saleman saying "better buy now, someone else is looking at it also and it may be gone".

RockAuto's closeout parts are inventory purchased from competing stores, car manufacturers, etc. Maybe the competing store is going out of business, maybe they think there is no longer a big market for those parts in their geographic region, etc.

These parts are listed as Wholesaler Closeout parts in the RockAuto.com catalog. RockAuto often also carries the same part numbers in regular inventory. Wholesaler Closeout parts are specifically identified in the catalog since they did not come directly from the part manufacturer. They are only covered by a 30 day warranty rather than the manufacturer warranty. And most exciting for customers, closeout parts usually cost at least 30% less than RockAuto's regular, already low priced inventory.

For example, when I look up brake pads for the '70 240Z, I find RockAuto has BECK/ARNLEY Part # 0881175D pads for $22 in regular inventory and one set of Wholesaler Closeout pads (BECK/ARNLEY Part # 0881175D) for $12.

So closeout parts at RockAuto are a good thing. It is a bit confusing because closeout usually means a store will no longer carry something. RockAuto offers many closeout parts for Datsuns / Nissans now and will likely have new closeout parts to offer in the future. The most closeout parts are typically available for cars over ten years old.

If you want to be automatically notified when closeout parts are available, then click on the RSS feed icon next to your car in the RockAuto.com catalog. You can choose to receive RSS or email announcements whenever closeout parts are added to inventory.

Thanks for buying parts at RockAuto! Please email service@rockauto.com if you have questions about parts. If you have questions for me then email: tom@rockauto.com

Tom Taylor

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.