Truck rims/wheels 6 x 5.5 / 6 x 139.7mm

Hi, tax return is coming around again soon and this set of rare wheels are for sale again. The sale is a first come and first serve basis. With that being said, please do not ask if we can do favors and hold the wheels. We can not and will not do that.

Wheels Specifications

Brand: ROTA ITALIA - Lizencia Italia
Model: Racing Turbo Conti-Plus II
Rim/Wheel Diameter: 15 inches
Rim/Wheel Width: 8 inches
Rim/Wheel Backspace: 4 inches
Offset: -12mm
Bolt Pattern: 6x5.5  or  6x139.7mm
Hub Bore: 4.25 inches  or  107 mm
Wheel Construction: 1 piece aluminum

Rims/Wheels Condition

There are slight minor surface pitting on the front side face of all 4 wheels. One wheel has a yellowish stain on the front side face (please see the pictures). There are very slight minor curb rashes on the wheels. According to my uncle, the wheels are true, straight with no bends and cracks. They were his favorite wheels, so held onto and lugged them around for approximately 26 years and has stored them to the best knowledge that he knew how.

Please keep in mind that these wheels are approximately 26 years old and they are used. If you are in the market for new wheels in perfect condition, look somewhere else. The wheels can be used, as is condition. The present condition of the wheels, will fit the Ratsun theme just fine. However, if you like shiny wheels, you can recondition/restore them as well. This will be the new owner’s choice/decision.

Please do not ask me to rate the condition of the wheels from a scale of 1-10. I am not an appraiser and I don't claim to be one. I know everyone has their own opinion(s). I will not rate the condition of the wheels because I don't want to mislead the buyer and cause any problems.

Price

Asking price is $615.00 firm. We are willing to ship the wheels at buyers expense.

Method of payment

1. Paypal

* If you decide to use the Paypal service, please calculate and include the 3% Paypal fee.

2. USPS (United States Postal Service) money order.

It has been quite some time now since I last used photobucket and their user layout has changed. So I could not figure out how to attach any pictures of the wheels. So here is the URL; http://s1140.beta.photobucket.com/user/OptionDatsun/library/TruckRims. Hopefully the Photobucket URL works and those buyers who are interested can view them.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pictures

Skib,

I appreciate and thank you for taking the time to post up a picture of the truck rims/wheels. For some odd reason, photobucket's new user layout is making it complicated for me to figure out. <---- If something works, why can't it be left alone (???).

Sungproto,

Thank you for taking an interest in the wheels. I am having a hard time navigating around photobuckets new layout and can't figure out how to attach photos. But here is a link to the old for sale classified: http://community.ratsun.net/topic/46790-truck-rimswheels-6-x-55-6-x-1397mm/ If you look closely on that old for sale ad and would like more pictures, their is also a photobucket link/url that works. I hope this helps.

Here is my photobucket link/URL: http://s1140.photobu...tsun/TruckRims/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Where are you located..?

Hi, I'm sorry that it took a few days to reply back. I was very busy packing and moving. But now that the moving is done, I'm available again. I'm from Central California.

To be exact, approximately 1 hour Northeast of Bakersfield and approximately 1 hour Southeast of Fresno. Bump!

Well, there is one important information I left out. Although I have provided all the information regarding the rims, please do your own research to see whether the rims will work with your application. All sales are final and I will not accept returns. Thank you.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.