wtb .. good used or new 320 windshield and window rubbers

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dug out two used ones I have, both have issues, this one is of the passenger side edge issue, it has two places right next to each other, one is obvious, the other has small cracks starting out of the nick.

DSCN0738.jpg

DSCN0736.jpg
This is another one with delamination issues in the lower corners, an inch to inch and a half out.
DSCN0739.jpg

DSCN0741.jpg
If your interested, let me know and I will decide what I want for them.
let me know what ya want for them ,,, mine has a crack top to bottom on the drivers side , im afraid id get pulled over .. is that circle a rock ding ? ,, it looks kinda cool 

It is where a rock hit the windshield, it doesn't look cool in person, it's quite big, but no cracks come out of it, but the hit right next to it does have a couple cracks coming out, not sure if a window shop can stop them from getting worse, maybe they can, but the big one kinda makes the windshield a last resort thing.

The other windshield has the delamination thing going on, unfortunately, it is past the edge of the gasket, so it will be seen when installed, and I went out to my truck and looked real close, it is not like a mid 60s chevy where the dash hides the lower windshield from sight, you can see the gasket easily, so you will also see the delamination, just not sure how much of it.

This is the best I can do for photos of the delaminated windshield.

DSCN0744.jpg

DSCN0743.jpg

DSCN0745.jpg
I just found a tiny little star on the delaminated windshield now, but that one can likely be fixed, you will just have to stop by here when in the portland area and decide if you want one of these, I will not ship them or drive anywhere, as I don't think they are in that good of shape.
I will likely be pulling the windshield out of my NL320 when it warms up this spring to replace it with a new one, but at the moment, it is to cold, and the gasket will not give, that windshield is in fairly good shape, but will need buffed out, as it looks like the wiper arm scratched it from having no wiper blade before I bought it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.