620 Windshield, I'd really rather not travel with this- 125$

Passenger door glass- 25$

Horns 10$

4 speed trans, No known problems- 90$

Speedo cable- 15$ buy the trans and get the cable

2 piece driveshaft- 40$

headlights on mounting plates- 25$ per side

15" toyota steelies with 3 good tires 50$

2 14" blue rims and 2 14" chrome rims with offset 50$ (they make a nice combo)

ISO low mileage engine, exhaust/intake, carb, 14" tires.

Upstate SC, will negotiate delivery and shipping.

WILL SELL EVERYTHING FOR 250$

vvv  Pic to show windshield and lights only. 

P1080519_zpsfb3782a2.jpg

P1080508_zps670a387c.jpg

P1080517_zps8d3fa4b9.jpg

vvv Passenger side only

P1080526_zpse9771a86.jpg

DSCF0659_zps8ea8c40f.jpg

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You didnt try to sell it to me.  Ticks me off when people scrap Datsun.  Fuck!!! if your moving and you cant take it at least leave it so someone else might get it, sign the title put it in the glove box with a note.  If the new residents don't like then let them scrap it.  Scrapping a Datsun should be grounds for death by firing squad.

• Like 1

Whatever dude. Trucks been gone for a year. There was nothing left but a rusty frame and cab and some shit seats. And it had NO title. Then there's the Landlord and City sending me letters. Oh, and I was broke. No one wanted what was left especially being a 79'.

It ticks me off when people spew unnecessary criticism and my for sale thread is no place for it.

That statement might be a little hypocritical. What the hell do you want anyways? I will ship or deliver to Kentuky for a reasonable fee. 

I want the whole truck.   No matter how shitty you think it was it still had SOMETHING usable on it that is no longer manufactured and hard to come by.  You say NO one wanted it, then why did you have it to begin with?  I wanted it, I still want it.     Nuff said.

Shit happens kid. When I got it it was mostly complete minus a few engine components. The wanted parts were sold off to pay for my truck plus everything I've done to it. It was a rusted chassis and the bones of the cab. Please get over it and move on. It HAD to go or I was facing fines. There were parts left on the truck that I NEED still. You like how I CAPITALIZE the words I want to EMPHASIZE. It's the new thing I came up with. Please get the fuck out of my for sale thread if this is all you're are here for.   If a mod would please delete these last 6 post it would be appreciated.

• Like 1
I want the whole truck.   No matter how shitty you think it was it still had SOMETHING usable on it that is no longer manufactured and hard to come by.  You say NO one wanted it, then why did you have it to begin with?  I wanted it, I still want it.     Nuff said.
want in one hand, shit in the other.......

Good luck with the sales lurks, wished I could help with the parts needed.

You didnt try to sell it to me.  Ticks me off when people scrap Datsun.  Fuck!!! if your moving and you cant take it at least leave it so someone else might get it, sign the title put it in the glove box with a note.  If the new residents don't like then let them scrap it.  Scrapping a Datsun should be grounds for death by firing squad.

You better calm down, you're giving yourself away... again. If it becomes too obvious you'll have to go.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.