Does the F in F10 stand for Fool?

Abandoning common sense today, I went and picked up the F10 hatchback I've been trying to resist. I know I'm tired tonight, but it sure seems like something I shouldn't have done. However, I had the same feeling about the other two dead Datsuns I drug home, and they turned out okay (after hours and hours of work). The car was quite the little pig to drag out to where we could load it onto the trailer. We had to winch a dead Ford Tempo sideways to make a hole the F10 could sneak through. One front caliper was stuck on and had to be removed. A couple of nearly flat tires (how could we forget to take an air tank or compressor?) didn't help. Once on the trailer, the rust through the sills and doors was much more noticeable. But who knows, it may be somewhat easy to get running, and should get better gas mileage than my 200SX. With the fold-down back seat, I may be able to sleep in the car - a real possibility when my wife finds out about it. Hauled it out to the farm, so she doesn't know about it yet, but in a small town, someone is sure to rat me out.

If it turns out to be a real mosquito killer when I get it running, I can always part it out and send the hulk to the crusher. But I suppose I'll get attached to it and want to keep it alive at all costs.

Len

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember they'll give you $300 at the wreckers.

The F in F-10 stands for Front wheel drive.

:lol: dd's joking i'm sure

it's a coincidence the f in f10 is also the first letter in the word front

but the reality is that f is the letter following e, and the e10 was the first front wheel drive, mass-produced nissan

• 4 weeks later...