Japanese Nostalgic Car.

So I ordered 4 copies of the magazine from these guys back in December of 2010.  I got one copy after a few months.  The rest never came at all.  I emailed a lot and posted up on that forum a lot at first (seems my account has been deactivated), and was told that things are just slow and "the economy," etc etc.  So I let it go for a while.  Then I started to realize I was never going to get these and it's too late to open a Paypal dispute.  Started emailing again, posting up in the forum.  My threads complaining about this issue got locked by the mods.  Every couple months I get pissed again and start emailing them, this is one of those times.

What should I do about this?  How can I get my money back?  Or at least the magazines, I'd have no problem with that.  The magazine I did get was great.  It's too bad it was made by some flim flam men.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They arent offering the mags anymore... their product shipments are horrible and crazy delayed. Your shit got locked because its a very common issue that has been answered 1000x. They went through a poll to see what people wanted: longer periods between issues, cheaper paper, ezine only, etc. and nothing really came of that. I know they are revamping their entire business model to reinvigorate JNC into a viable publication so Im hoping that they make right all the people they have screwed over in the process. 

They arent offering the mags anymore... their product shipments are horrible and crazy delayed. Your shit got locked because its a very common issue that has been answered 1000x. They went through a poll to see what people wanted: longer periods between issues, cheaper paper, ezine only, etc. and nothing really came of that. I know they are revamping their entire business model to reinvigorate JNC into a viable publication so Im hoping that they make right all the people they have screwed over in the process. 

Answering 1000x, basically saying "tough shit" isn't really an answer, is it?

Unfortunately thats their only current answer. They have no immediate fix for your problem... I was JNC staff for a bit and another member on here is current staff, so I know they are trying to get back on the right track. Like I said, youre going to have to sit tight until they get back up and running again. Thats all you can really do. 

Sit tight, let them get their ducks in a row and Im sure they will make it right. 

its been over 2 years and they still dont have a professional answer or solution

to even making right with people whos monies they have taken....

yeah, good luck with that...

We'll see.  Just looks like a former employee rushing to the defense.

Not at all... I wasnt their long enough to form a good enough bond to defend them through everything. Im only repeating whats been answered in all of the threads Ive read on the subject. I dont work for them anymore. I could care less what they do or how they do it. Im sorry you got screwed. 

You wanna talk about being screwed over!  Don't even get me started, but then again why waste you time and energy just let it go I been screwed by other people i loaned money to plenty of time that i can never do it again getting mad after 2 years isn't gonna solve the problem you did what you could just sit tight and see what happens in the mean time.