L18 with dogleg 5spd in Boise

Im listing for sale my running L18 with dogleg 5spd trans. Its currently in my 510 and running if you would like to come hear it run. Im asking 500 OBO (im not sure what the motor is worth). The motor has a weber 32/36 and will come complete ready to run. Im installed an sr so I do not need this any longer. 619-733-3691 text preferred (anytime day or night). Im located in Boise, Idaho. The motor does NOT burn any fluids but does leak a tiny bit of oil. Not enough to have to add any oil between changes but i have seen a very small (nickle sized) puddle a couple times. 

img3924hs.jpg

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had multiple people contact me to ask if the motor and trans was in Cali or Boise. Like the title and in my ad says its in Boise. I was born and raised in Cali hence the area code being San Diego. Rest assured I know where I am living. Thank you.

I've had multiple people contact me to ask if the motor and trans was in Cali or Boise. Like the title and in my ad says its in Boise. I was born and raised in Cali hence the area code being San Diego. Rest assured I know where I am living. Thank you.

But really, your info on ratsun says "San Diego". I think that might be the confusion...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.