KA swap questions..

AWSpoofwil

If its a daily like mine and you want done real fast youre gonna end up spend a whole lot of money for the motor, tranny, mounts, fuse box/ switches, electric fan, probably want an aluminum rad and so on..... Something to really think about. I've thought many times but its not practical being in high school with no money its kinda hard to spend around a $1000

yeah, im dumpin all my money into this swap. tryin to convince my dad to lend me money for the swap so when i start workin my two jobs consistently in the summer again i could pay him back (one of my jobs is year round, but only on fridays so i dont make much off it during school) but yeah im figurin its gonna be about 1000-1500 bucks for everything... i also might just end up using the stock KA tranny and shortening my driveline (im pretty sure it needs to be shortened 3.5inches, correct me if im wrong), and modifying my tranny mounts.. how would i need to modify my stock 620 mounts to work with the stock KA tranny?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic