1978 Datsun 210 race car

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how much for the shell?Condition?

Price is free.

Condition wise, it's straight with all usable panels except the rear section of the roof around the back window (questionable mod by the previous owner). If it's to be a racecar, you could probably undo the "damage" done. Low to no rust. No apparent accident damage. Windshield and door glass usable, and still in it. 

Front bits not on in the pic are inside the car. Suspension not included. 

crap_016.JPG

Hey Bart!  I've got a buddy that runs a long wheelbase Dodge Sprinter van to & from MI to TX, on a pretty regular basis.  I have already emailed him to see if he would consider hauling datsunfreaks brown shell back to Chicago for you, if you are interested.  Bottom line, the question is.........would the bare shell fit inside the Sprinter?  He is crazy enough to do it, if it would! 

Hey Bart!  I've got a buddy that runs a long wheelbase Dodge Sprinter van to & from MI to TX, on a pretty regular basis.  I have already emailed him to see if he would consider hauling datsunfreaks brown shell back to Chicago for you, if you are interested.  Bottom line, the question is.........would the bare shell fit inside the Sprinter?  He is crazy enough to do it, if it would! 

It should fit. Worst case scenario, we could cut the front and rear clip off of it.   :rofl:

If we do this, get me some measurements of the inside of the truck and I'll find out if it will fit.  :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.