rim manufactor you guys might like

sanitys

So after hours of searching around for nice rims that fit our trucks i stumbled across raguna wheels. Almost all of their wheels are offered in 6 bolt and alot of them look quick nice. The down side they are in japan so shipping will hurt. They also seem to be about 350 each.

http://www.raguna.co.jp/sub1.html

heres a sample wheel

MZ300MAJ1.jpg

One question i had (yes i searched alot) Im thinking of running 16x8.5 + 7 all the way around with 205/40/16 falken azenis. I know ill probably have to do a fender roll/slight camber, but you guys think ill have any troubles hitting the inside?

I read the thread about the konig's or rota's and people were running the 16x8 +10 with no issues, so i did some calculating, and the setup i want only adds 3mm more on the inside, and 9mm on the outside. Oh, going on a 73 620, still has drums all the way around, does switching to disks change the offsets you need?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, going on a 73 620, still has drums all the way around, does switching to disks change the offsets you need?

Yes, switching to disks can affect your offsets a lot. I will depend on which method you use for the conversion. I used 79 lower arms, hardbody spindles, and custom upper arms. This conversion widens your track width about 1.125" per side of the vehicle. I also installed a 79 rear axle housing to make the rear match the wider front track width. The 78/79 rear housing is about 2.250" wider than the 73-77 housings. my truck is a 76 620. I am running a 225/50/16 on a 16 x 7 xterra wheel. I think the offset was 35mm.

Jason

Yes, switching to disks can affect your offsets a lot. I will depend on which method you use for the conversion. I used 79 lower arms, hardbody spindles, and custom upper arms. This conversion widens your track width about 1.125" per side of the vehicle. I also installed a 79 rear axle housing to make the rear match the wider front track width. The 78/79 rear housing is about 2.250" wider than the 73-77 housings. my truck is a 76 620. I am running a 225/50/16 on a 16 x 7 xterra wheel. I think the offset was 35mm.

Jason

thanks for the reply. I was donna do the passport rotor w/ z32 brakes. Not sure on the back.