SR valve covers

thanks i appreciate it ... with gas so much i cant expect all my friends to drive down for more than the parts are worth in fuel,   so its nice to know other alternatives that do as nice or nicer work.....plus u never know u may get a job that requires a huge oven maybe we can caloborate...

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah bro i got a big kodiak box van that i can come get shit with.....i routinely transport frames ,  water jet tables and power units....all kinda of shit...

ps one other thing ....

get a fawking datsun already...lol

most of my customers expect it and expect it for free ... a few pay but most i do it as a courtesy assuming they are regulars.... fartherst i went no charge was everett to deliver a big hand rail job to a residence on a lake ... it was a nice get away for me  and the custmer still sla[p a couple c notes in my hand even though i wasnt asking or expecting it.....deliver regalrly to the base of mt rainier for pay but its just a mileage charge ...

i assume red is trying to muscle u into delivering with his statement.....tell him to come pick up his onesy twosey shit....lol...(shit he prolly read that...)

oh and i buy my crew lunch every friday but thats only cause im too cheap to give raises...(rolleyes...)

yeah bro i got a big kodiak box van that i can come get shit with.....i routinely transport frames ,  water jet tables and power units....all kinda of shit...

ps one other thing ....

get a fawking datsun already...lol

Does my Frontier count?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.