FS 4" aluminum drop blocks, bnib, angled

bought these and realized that i didnt want to use them.

bnib = brand new in box.

$35 picked up or best reasonable offer.

will ship

$(KGrHqZ,!ioE9Y-StSr1BPfBJ8B6ow~~60_35.JPG

comes with everything seen here.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think summit racing has

stay away from djm stuff. i used to do alot of lift an lowering at a shop i worked at. djm stuff is pure shit! find a 4 inch block elsewhere. id buy no name ebay stuff b4 something that said djm on it

could you give a specific reason as to why DJM is Shit? I'm wanting to go to a 4" block and DJM is the only one i can find with the pinion angle.

dont think belltech does, djm however.... 32 bucks plus shipping. Same axle tube diameter as the belltech 6202 so should fit just fine. Doesn't say it has the 2degree angle, but looks it from the pictures. You're gonna want to make a 1" spacer for your carrier bearing going this low.

http://www.summitrac...lb4lk/overview/

do you know if there any write ups on how to do this im a super noob this is my first datsun and i want to have it running proper.

i consider myself the master of finding parts online, and for a pretty good price. it usually takes me about a week of searching before

i finally buy the part. ive heard belltech 4" exist, but never saw them. not on ebay, belltech's site, summit, etc

818, the blocks come with instructions. also, look for an fsm, and go to the suspension section and theres some info in there.

as well as google search it, the install will be similar or the same for the majority of vehicles regardless of make/model

im sure djm's blocks are fine, but everything they had in the lowering kits fit like shit and needed to be reworked. most of it cut on the frames of the trucks and would comprimise strrength, but like you said they are the only ones making kits that go that low, so ppl buy em. the kits were just poorly designed. they make tie rod extension that bolt to the steering arm and moevs the ti rod down so it clears the bottom of the frame and totally screws up everythign gm spent time doing in the steering geometry. it caused so much bump steer and stress on everything.

just go read the faq on their site. its pretty lol-tastic

i consider myself the master of finding parts online, and for a pretty good price. it usually takes me about a week of searching before

i finally buy the part. ive heard belltech 4" exist, but never saw them. not on ebay, belltech's site, summit, etc

818, the blocks come with instructions. also, look for an fsm, and go to the suspension section and theres some info in there.

as well as google search it, the install will be similar or the same for the majority of vehicles regardless of make/model

i get the instalation of the blocks, what i dont get is the 1" spacer for the carrier bearing. im not sure how to accomplish this, can anyone help?

you get a piece of 1" aluminum or something similar and cut to the same length as the carrer bearing u bracket. slot some hole on the aluminum to match the holes on the bracket. get longer bolts and put it all back together with the spacer in between the carrier bearing and the crossmember. there's a thread with pics on here somewhere.

Or if you get non-angled blocks then you dont need to change the angle of the 1st shaft by spacing the carrier bearing.

Technically the back of the Trans should be spaced too by about 1/2 as much to keep the angles correct. But its pretty close without doing that.

• Like 1

Or if you get non-angled blocks then you dont need to change the angle of the 1st shaft by spacing the carrier bearing.

Technically the back of the Trans should be spaced too by about 1/2 as much to keep the angles correct. But its pretty close without doing that.

So if i get regular non-angled blocks i dont have to adapt anything at all?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.