I NEED A LEFT FENDER !!!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I NEED A LEFT FENDER FOR MY '73 DATSUN 620 IM LOCATED IN SAN DIEGO..CA

Jose, first find the correct forum before hitting the ENTER button. I erased two previous posts. Second, capitol letters are not needed. It's looked on a shouting. Please don't shout on our forum.

• 3 weeks later...

Doesn't seem like he's responding much, ad's been here a while. Shoot me a PM Dawa and I'll respond with a picture of the one I have, I'm parting a 620. The fender is pretty straight, not much work needed on it...from what I remember last time I looked at it.

Yeah, personally I'm done with offering stuff and basically getting a silent FU from the other end.  Not just because of this thread, but what seems to be common behavior these days.   I don't think I'm being greedy with prices on my stuff, heck most of the time I'm just trying to get things out of my garage for less than I paid.

So ppl can either get pissed off about this or learn something (I don't care either way)... if anyone wonders why no one responds to their wtb threads, sad news there's probably someone with the part but they are just like me and tired of wasting their time just to be treated like an a-hole for making the offer.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.