Bumper ove riders and other 510 parts. nardi wheel in San Diego

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Wow... Those overriders look like they're in amazing condition. I've heard of them being mentioned before but never seen them installed until a quick google search just now. Those will be a really nice touch to somebody's dime; unfortunately they don't fit the "huge mess of dump" theme I've got going on with mine, but I like em!

Admiration bump!

Wow... Those overriders look like they're in amazing condition. I've heard of them being mentioned before but never seen them installed until a quick google search just now. Those will be a really nice touch to somebody's dime; unfortunately they don't fit the "huge mess of dump" theme I've got going on with mine, but I like em!

Admiration bump!

they are really nice i wanted them for years and picked these up a long time ago and never put them on and now i got rid of my car so i dont need them and 300 bucks is a steal for these

What's with all the 6x9 across the rear deck of the Impala can you clean that up please,counter sink them and screen over it so much cleaner and I wanted the Nardi but to late.

I like the way they look... now im lookin for another nardi.. i shouldnt have got rid of it...

on the first page...

Im an idiot I was thinking something else... I think my plans have changed for the overriders, but Im peeping that steering wheel. I think that could be a good addition to the car. Interested in any trades by chance?

these are new not beat up.. i will sit them on the shelf if noone buys them they will only be worth more...

Yeah, I definitely don't blame you. But iI figured it was worth a shot ;)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.