Bumper ove riders and other 510 parts. nardi wheel in San Diego

Whats up Fellas,

I recently got rid of my 510 and i have a few things left over. all prices are o.b.o and are plus shipping. I am located in San Diego. hit me up if interested. Thanks

bumper over riders $350 plus shipping. I picked these up 7 years ago and i never fully unwrapped them but i took the news paper off so you can see the chrome is in real nice condition with brand new hardware.

20121120_173756.jpg

20121120_173842.jpg

20121120_173829.jpg

20121120_173913.jpg

Next i have a nardi steering wheel, the hub is for a different car but im looking for $250 plus shipping

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, wheelbase is the same for 2dr 4dr & Wagon, so the rocker trim moulding is the same. Looks like one has a pretty big dent in it.........

Nice Impala!! :thumbup:

Yes, wheelbase is the same for 2dr 4dr & Wagon, so the rocker trim moulding is the same. Looks like one has a pretty big dent in it.........

Nice Impala!! :thumbup:

thank you sir.. yes there is a dent but easy fix the crease is still there and not damaged.. anyhwhere u go to polish it will take it out.

i have more pix of the dent if you need them just pm me your number and i can text any pix you might want...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.