Lost my job... Parts garage sale

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The round port W53 is sold. Everything else still available.

looks like a crack on the intack.

it could leak water

What/Where? Let me know so I can check it out... If you're talking about the head, I looked it over pretty hard and did not see anything.

i really want to buy those carbs for my l20b off u man i pm'd u a while ago hit me up if u still got them

PM replied. I've also got a Chevy TPI setup if anyone is interested, just thought I'd throw it out there.

That I think is an exhaust port, and I still think it's a remnant of square ports being welded up and roughly bored round. But I'm not going to buy the head just to prove it one way or the other, and Medford is too far a drive to satisfy that curiosity.

If not that, could be a casting remnant.

That is not a crack, it's the casting. Here it is from a different angle, all of the intake ports had it.

IMG_5609.jpg

The head has already been shipped. I looked it over before the deal was made and did not find any cracks. I wouldn't knowingly send out a bad head.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Do you know if that L28D intake manifold fit the L28E? The flange seems different...

It may need some modification on the bottom side (where the thick washers hold the exhaust and intake in the same place), unfortunately I don't have any L6 heads to try it on, I sold the majority of my L6 parts with my last 280z... Also keep in mind that it will need to be further modified to accept a throttle body, and injectors... It could be a torque monster though if someone wanted to put the time into it, I've seen pictures of it done a couple times.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.