77 B210 Lift back, IN

Cut from my CL add.

Up for sale is a 1977 B210 coupe (liftback), A14 4speed car.

The good - new shocks on all corners, new front calipers, new rear wheel cylinders, new rear shoes by me and fronts were new by prev owner. Rebuilt carb, cyl hone, new rod bearings, new rings, head gasket, new timing chain, new oil pump, new t-stat, new points and coil, plugs, cap, rotor, I did a proper smog delete on it (prev owner hack jobbed it) added a tach and gauges. New clutch kit and fly wheel along with slave by Prev owner. True vintage American Racing Libra wheels with Sumitomo HTR tires with 70% tread.

The bad - Car is running but It has a noise I can not pin down. It might need to be pulled back down. I'm over it. I have too many other projects and do not want to spend anymore time or money on it. It will start right up and I can walk you through the best and fastest way to tear her down, weather stripping, hood, pass side floor pan, carpet, minimal body rust but it's share of dents and dings the worst of which is a crees on the pass side. Orig Orange but poorly repainted white. The price I am asking (and you get everything I have for the 210 which includes, many extra parts as well as a second (disassembled) A14 engine. 2 el-Dizzys, odds and ends). I have the bumpers and most of the rear panels along with a set of newer Sentra seats I planned on putting in.

Price is firm at $700! I have much more invested in time and money. That price gets everything I have an $500 I keep the Libra's. I have a set of stock steel wheels, tires and hubcaps but they will need tires to daily. Please ask questions!!

http://bgky.craigslist.org/cto/3393810988.html

175b0717.jpg

261fd6f7.jpg

bb9c7618.jpg

bdc84d61.jpg

db46f7e7.jpg

0b0151ec.jpg

350a77f8.jpg

Passenger side pan in front

a592c87b.jpg

78e85db2.jpg

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.