New guy from Wisconsin

mike maule

639.jpg I just found this forum and it is great. I have 2 620s. The first one I bought 1 year ago is a sky blue 5spd long box with 75,000 2 owner miles. It has some rust but not to bad. I have work to do on the floor boards, box seams, and replace the fenders. I have had the smog head reworked with an Isky cam, weber carb, and a header. I am restoring the chassis,brakes, steering parts as well.The second truck I just got a month ago was off Craigslist was a Cali truck parked in a garage since 1984. The truck has 62,000 1 owner miles, a junk engine, 5sp, factory A/C, and is a short box. The engine was replaced at one time with a l18b that now is frozen up. I took off the head and found head gasket failed filling the clyinders with anti freeze. I have put pb blaster in clyinders and only 2 have let it past the rings. I have posted an ad in parts wanted for missing A/C parts and will have many questions on it. I have tried to post pictures, but have failed!!! If any body can help with that problem please contact me. I have a photobucket account if that helps. Thanks for any and all help Mike

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 years later...