1990 300zx brake parts

I ordered a hardware kit from nissanpartscc and it is not complete I still need the cross spring or the antirattle spring.. and another clip that looks like some twisted wire anybody have any Ideas?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I ordered a hardware kit from nissanpartscc and it is not complete I still need the cross spring or the antirattle spring.. and another clip that looks like some twisted wire anybody have any Ideas?

I'm confused, what is the question?

its a 26mm caliper, and I think i found the banjo bolts at Pegasus Auto Racing Supplies. I ordered a coupel M10 x 1.0 banjo bolts. What i could really use is a PDF of the 1990 300zx Non Turbo parts catalog, like the 521 PDf.. so i can find the parts numbers of the clips that I am missing.

this is what I am missing

300zxcaliper.gif

for some reason the forum isnt showing me where the new posts are:confused:

caliper1.jpg

This is my set of z32 brakes (I was trying to sell them for a while, 200 and no one at Golden gardens even asked about them.) But I have different clips than you have in your picture. I also had stainless lines made, I didn't use a banjo either.

caliper1.jpg

This is my set of z32 brakes (I was trying to sell them for a while, 200 and no one at Golden gardens even asked about them.) But I have different clips than you have in your picture. I also had stainless lines made, I didn't use a banjo either.

so are those the 26mm or the 30mm... didnt use a banjo? Did the brake hose have a fitting that threaded into caliper?

the "cross spring" usually comes with a new caliper...not sure about the other spring.

still, J-Yard

NOTE if you buy calipers from AUTOZONE they DO NOT COME WITH anything but the bleeder screw..

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.