**** Aussie Made Brand New 510 Front Floors $85 plus shipping

****RATSUN FORUM SPECIAL****

Genuine Automotive Panel Craft 510 Front Floor Pans

Brand new 510 front floor pans made to fit.

Each pan has been handcrafted to match the original 510 Front Floor Pans and includes the recess area and drain hole.

$85.00 plus shipping. For a LIMITED TIME ONLY

PM for shipping quote. Payments can be made thru Paypal

Wead

datsun%25201600%2520front%2520floor20.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure you've probably thought of this but you could make say 10 pairs of these and sell them at a whole sale cost to someone in the US. Then they could act as a US distributor keeping shipping costs low.

It might not be worth it though.. you'd have to look at all the numbers including your bottom line blah blah blah... just an idea.

I'm sure you've probably thought of this but you could make say 10 pairs of these and sell them at a whole sale cost to someone in the US. Then they could act as a US distributor keeping shipping costs low.

It might not be worth it though.. you'd have to look at all the numbers including your bottom line blah blah blah... just an idea.

We will be looking into doing this in the near future. In the short term to keep the shipping cost down we ask for for you guys to buy with a friend. For example I just quoted

a front floor for shipping to the states.

Shipping cost for one floor is $102.00

Shipping cost for 2 floors in the one package is $110.00 makes that $55.00 ea for shipping. HEAPS CHEAPER

AUTOMOTIVE PANEL CRAFT are happy to take a group order of 5 floors to reduce the shipping cost to the US

for example

To send a group order of 5 floors to L.A the shipping cost would be $175 making shipping $35 a floor. Saves $$$$$$$$$$$ inquire now.

Wead

Now that is a deal! Get a group buy going on these.

I'm not in need of floors.. Just want to see someone making quality 510 parts be able to share their product world wide and have a fair price point.

Now that is a deal! Get a group buy going on these.

I'm not in need of floors.. Just want to see someone making quality 510 parts be able to share their product world wide and have a fair price point.

Yeah that's what were trying to achieve.If you look at our ebay store http://www.ebay.com....=item4d00ec26c8 you'll notice there is another 510 lower rear quarter section for sale that we buy in from another company just to give people the cheaper option. If you have a close look you'll see the difference AUTOMOTIVE PANEL CRAFTS quarter has been completed to wrap around the rear to match up with the valance , the cheaper version is just a straight panel.http://cgi.ebay.com....em=330727958212 That's just an example of the hi quality panels we produce .I Can't give you an example of the floors cause simply no one makes them here. Having said all that 99% of our customers have opted for our genuine AUTOMOTIVE PANEL CRAFT lower rear quarters cause the other reproduced lower rear quarters are not a completed product.

Wead

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.