Hi New member. just bought a 67 411 project

solidglobe

Hi i am new to the forum and i recently bought a 67. the guy who i bought it from told me about this site. and it is very cool.

i pland on dropping a newer engine set in it. this is what the car looks like now. but will be doing slight restoration of the body to make it nice and get rid of what rust is on the car.

P9170237.JPG

P9170241.JPG

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

welcome to the site and the 411 community. ive got 3 411 sedans and am in the process of getting a wago and a 521. if you need anyparts let me know. if you are going to swap it im interested in the stock motor parts if they are there. i have a windsheild, but im not willing to let it go cheap cause its my only spare.

i think it was someone having fun

Was this realy a police cruiser or was someone having fun

Im in Texas

Right on !!! Nice to see more 411 showing up here on Ratsun !!! Where you located ??? the windshield might be a tough one to find as for engine swap do some research they are easy but not that easy.

Yes im in arlington for a little while longer

Are you in the DFW area?

Keith

Thank you i will. i am going to put a sr20det because i have a few laying around. i will message you soon. thanks

good looking car and welcome to Ratsun. I just finished swapping in a KA24DET into my 411, if you have any questions feel free to message me.