$ 200 A12 Engine and Transmission for sale.

I just purchased the A12 engine and transmission in hopes of doing an engine swap, however I don't have the time needed and I don't feel like doing the swap, I am going to sell the engine and transmission. The engine has 54K on it. The engine comes with the carb, and all things needed to run. I'm asking $200, of course I am willing to negotiate. Shipping will be paid for by buyer, however I'm sure I can help out in that area and make sure that the buyer gets a good deal. If you would like pictures please e-mail me your e-mail address and I will send you some. I have the original owners manual for this as well.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fordman,

I am in NM, if you still have this motor after the weekend I will try and get in touch with you. Going to Williams AZ this weekend for the Multi State Grand Datsun Classic. PM you when I get back.

Fordman,

I am in NM, if you still have this motor after the weekend I will try and get in touch with you. Going to Williams AZ this weekend for the Multi State Grand Datsun Classic. PM you when I get back.

Sounds good, I should still have it, I have had a bite (dumb spammer) from craigs list.
  • 4 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.