From Az, 83 Longbed 4x4

MrFlippers

Dad bought this truck brand new. It became my first vehicle it has currently takin to waiting as I am focusing on my Bronco project. Has never failed to start and is in pretty darn good shape for being an 83. 130k original miles. Plans are either a rebuilt mild z24, or a ka24de, long travel, general restoration. Figured I would share it with you guys. Thanks for looking.

Most of these are older pics but still as she sits, only difference is lower front valance is now black and front bumper has been resprayed. She will start to be a daily driver again soon, need a new driveshaft and a major overhaul of the front suspension. Sorry for the bad res pics.

This is about 8 years ago when I first started driving her. Had different wheels and some cheap fogs on it.

1376295662_l.jpg

Some more random pics

afterdone.jpg

DSC00254-1.jpg

720first-1.jpg

DSC00254-1.jpg

MySubs003-1.jpg

Heres when i thought tires grew on trees,

l_4c1a97efb9f89a21c0e3c5a97e68b265.jpg

In case anyone is interested here is my Bronco project, I like 4x4's and the wife and I found this minty 84 Bronco that we couldn't turn down. (Already had to use the nissan to jumpstart it, twice haha) Also has 130k miles.

20120327_141623.jpg

599645_476795315681021_1737998915_n.jpg

Thanks again for looking guys.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic