Hi, I'm a noob

Hey everyone, I'm Steve. I've lurked around here ocasionally and decided to join after I saw a 610 at JCCS and that gave me a hard on, so now I want one. The car itself was actually kind of janky but I saw the potential it had. I've been a 240SX guy for a long time, I've had my hatch since '05 and haven't exactly done much work it it, but it runs and drives. Dunno if I'm actually posting this in the right area but I know on other boards I'm on it's good form to put up an intro post. Either way, I look forward to gaining some valuable info. I also live in Phoenix so other AZ folks don't be afraid to say hi.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Greetings from down under.

If there's one thing I've learnt from my short time as a member of this site it's Ratsun members are pic whores.

I'm guessing soon you'll get bombarded with posts wanting Pics and more info on your 610.

You'll gain valuable bonus karma points if you can get a scantily dressed female in any of the shots :)

Welcome!

Cheers

Jason

I don't have one yet, I want one. And no worries, I'm all too familiar with people hounding for pics. I'll see if I can get a slore with low self esteem and daddy issues to take inappropriate pictures next to my 240SX and post them up soon. But in the mean time, here is a picture without a female.

Hatch.jpg