Drilled rotors?.....How did you get in my 510??

Busta Nut

So.....I was going through all the parts I had in the trunk of my 510 and came across a set of drilled rotors for an 89-94 240sx. I've never had one, nor have any of my friends.

I have NO idea how I acquired these....I assume they sent me the wrong part back when I was ordering shit for my car back in '07. Only i don't have the receipt so I can't even remember if I ordered rotors for my 510.

Here's a link of what they look like:

http://www.buybrakes.com/JBR503L-pv-841-432062-power-stop-cross-drilled-brake-rotors.aspx

So...my question is if there is any use for these rotors on a 510, 521, or 240z?? :confused:

If there is, sweet!! If not, I'll sell them cause they will be nothing but big paperweights to me.

Thanx.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The sx rotors will be vented. The 521 had drum brakes, the 510 and 240z had single flat plate rotors, unless converted to a later make. Gees drilled rotors? how long are makers going to keep doing this?

Answer: Until buyers value function over looks.

The sx rotors will be vented. The 521 had drum brakes, the 510 and 240z had single flat plate rotors, unless converted to a later make.

Yes. I know what they all have....I guess what I'm asking is if there is a reasonable conversion to use, or is it a waste of time.

.....I don't remember ever buying drilled rotors.....cause if I ordered some for my 510, I would've ordered pads and seals also...maybe even calipers....but I have no front brake parts except for what I removed from the car.

I don't really want to waste my time trying to fit these on if it's not worth it.