JCCS Caravan from IE / Corona and OC at carl's jr

NICOYA

Ok all, here is a link to the map from Riverside with all stops to Long Beach JCCS: http://goo.gl/maps/xvvIg

Departure times for each Spot:

A: Jack And The Box on LA Sierra Ave leaving at 5:30AM

B: Between Shell And Chevron on Greenriver Rd 5:50AM

C: Carl's Jr. South of the 5 freeway on Brookhurst 6:30AM

D: Thai BBQ on Willow street 7:00AM

E: JCCS Gate 7:15AM

William (Zerow on Ratun) will be leading the group from La Sierra to Green River and then to Brookhurst to meet up with the OC Guys (Eddie, NICOYA on Ratsun). Then the whole group will Roll up to the JCCS gate together. For the caravan the more cars the better, so get up early and get to one of these locations. If you arrive at any of the locations after the departure time then hurry up and try to get to the next one or just go to JCCS. Contact either guy above for info! See you all there!

This sounds good to me. We'll be waiting at the willow stop. I'll be getting out of line so my little brother can get some good pictures. Can't wait!!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Way too early for me John, 530 at green river?....besides im flyin solo; my wing man(Ray) is workin the Speedway parkin lot for the indy Car race on sat....

ahhh maybe I'll show up in Orange county Carls jr....wat time u leavin Green river guys???

no but its going there and home on a tow truck if need be.Or you pulling me home with ZZZZZ.haha

My comment was aimed at Sarge AKA ZEROW (William) He was having head gasket issues last week. I know your truck will be there.

Hell you could prolly carry it to JCCS :rofl:

Way too early for me John, 530 at green river?....besides im flyin solo; my wing man(Ray) is workin the Speedway parkin lot for the indy Car race on sat....

ahhh maybe I'll show up in Orange county Carls jr....wat time u leavin Green river guys???

Ol Yeller - we are leaving Green River at 0550, as long as traffic goes our way :)

well, i am gonna do my damndest to meet you guys at Green river..you're leavin there at 5:50 correct? well ok then if ol man JOHN can makeit that early... I s'pose ol man Ron can too...(btw..ol yeller is gonna be in a white 620 this year...) see ya tomoro