WTB SSR mesh 4x114.3 16x??

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

next thing u will ask is to make sure there not step barrells...i been looking for 15's or 16's non stepped...there but there just usually richer than my wallet....i also here people are buying what ever offset and rebarrelling...again if i did that and then accidentaly curbed them ..i would tie a noose around my neck hook the other end to my bumper and let my goon learch and drag my body all over town....google them it will direct u to a couple iimporters on the first page....there were a set of 16's on one but they were 4x100 i think ...i wanna say they were staggered too...ps love the look of your z...is sik with a capital C

What kind of mesh?- formula mesh?- full mesh?- reverse mesh?

I usually see them all the time for sale. I don't find 16s very often though... Usually 15s. Let me check my normal wheel guys and see what they have. And yes, rebarrelling is an option if you have another ~$1000.

• Like 1

wheelfour.jpg

wheelthree.jpg

wheeltwo.jpg

wheelone.jpg

These are just some picks i had of them. I've cleaned them up a little but they are unrestored. They are a 7.5 rear and 7 front I believe.

I can take more if anyone is serious and wants them. I do only have 3 of the four center caps.

Thanks

Bryce

baller....

Thanks jrock! I'm just kind of seeing what Ratsun has to offer, I dont have thousands of dollars to spend on wheels right now but found some 16x7 on ebay for $300 but theyre beat up kinda. I like all the meshies but the formula mesh have to be my favorite. Those epsilons are dope though! Do you know the offsets? They kind of look like 15s to me but im probably wrong, im on my cell phone.haha

mmmmm + 10 wagon love.

..bubbi i was callin tristin a baller.....u are like me want a dope set of wheels on the cheap....i still like where your z is at ....makes me wish i had the roomfor another datto....link the ebay listing for 300 i wanna see those ... 300 is a fair investment esecially since u could re barrel those and still be in it cheap for some formulas

mmmmm + 10 wagon love.

..bubbi i was callin tristin a baller.....u are like me want a dope set of wheels on the cheap....i still like where your z is at ....makes me wish i had the roomfor another datto....link the ebay listing for 300 i wanna see those ... 300 is a fair investment esecially since u could re barrel those and still be in it cheap for some formulas

I know I just didn't want to quote a longer post because I was on my phone haha. And those ones on ebay just sold :crying: I dont know how much for. Say I were to get those, I can get barrels and that'll allow me to run a different offset right? Are the barrels expensive and hard to find? How much are you looking to get for those epsilons BJW?

Some people may not want to powder the centers and some may like the back spacing so they only get outer lips.

You can also buy the lips and do all the work yourself to save a few dollars. It is if you have a way to split the welded 3pc. design of SSRs.

Yeah, SSR does a 3pc. welded design. The centered are fitted to the inner barrel, then the outer lip is bolted to that, and then the seam between inner and outer is welded together. After that it's basically a 1pc. wheel so if you want to change anything, you have the break the weld apart first.

• 2 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.