FS: Recaro EVO X seats MINT!! SOLD!!

Selling a mint set of EVO X Recaro Seats was gonna put these on my 510 but i'm going with different recaros now, they are in mint condition, no wear on these!! $1200 will consider any reasonable offer. For sale again this time until they are sold

SOLD!!!

ASC403.jpg
ASC402.jpg
ASC401.jpg

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

So these are up for sale again, this time they will be sold, would love to see someone here buy them to put in a DATSUN. After a month I will post them on the EVO forums if they haven't sold. I paid $1200 so I'd like to break even but I'll consider any reasonable offer.

$ 400 shipped.   There was another mint set of recaros on here that I missed out on for 300 plus shipping.

RECAROS EVO X MINT FOR $300?? :confused: Doubt it! Why are you willing to spend more when you could've had them for less :confused:

You need to educate yourself:

Buyers

1/ Replies WILL be limited to questions about the item for sale and 'reasonable offers'. All others will be removed at the moderators discretion.

2/ Negative comments about the item or the price WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. These will be removed and the member warned once or temp banned, totally at the moderators discretion. No excuses, no exceptions.

Buyers are also encouraged to make offers to the seller by p/m or their e-mail.

Questions about price and or item quality may be directed to seller by PM.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.