my cousin is about to buy a b110 sunny

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is from wiki:"

B110 series

The second-generation Sunny launched in 1970 and was also known as the Datsun 1200. This new model was slightly larger in all dimensions to match its market rival, the equally popular Toyota Corolla.

The Datsun 1200 featured MacPherson strut front suspension with optional disc brakes and an economical 1.2-liter A12-series engine. A 5-door station wagon was added to the Sunny range in addition to the 3-door wagon.

The Datsun 1200 was the most fuel-efficient vehicle in the United States in 1973,[8] as rated by the government at 28.7 mpg-US (8.20 L/100 km; 34.5 mpg-imp) in overall driving pattern. It achieved 37.9 mpg-US (6.21 L/100 km; 45.5 mpg-imp) in highway driving.[9] At its United States introduction, it was the lowest price car at $1866. (Road & Track magazine, November 1970)

In North America (US and Canada), there were an average of 44,000 Datsun 1200s sold each year for three model years, 1971–1973.

• Coupé total sales: 89,541
  • 2-door sedan total sales: 43,761

I love sunny's. I drive a B210, it is great. I have been watching Datsuns on craigslist all over oregon for the last year, i don't remember seeing any B110's for sale, they seem pretty rare. Tell your cousin to go for it! Make sure he checks out all of the important car buying stuff first, of course. And yeah ggzilla would be the guy to talk to- where has he been lately?

and if you wanna see an uglier version of a B110/1200 coupe ....search Kelmos coupe or Manure ( sorry, I am feeling way to lazy to post a link muchless a pic)

• 1 month later...