I've had my 620 for a year, and now it finally begins...

Tyler620

Was looking all last summer for a Datsun pickup, and I found one that had been rebuilt by a Datsun enthusiast. 795793d7.jpg

I havent done anything to the truck except or replace the clutch, battery, starter, an new brakes. But now I have a bunch of parts u have pulled off other trucks and bought.

a7774768.jpg

Original leather door panels, weather stripping, window lining, and the grill were all pulled off a part truck. Bought the header on eBay, and these runs from a fellow rat.

02a77200.jpg

After these recent finds I'm ready to buy some blocks, paint, and slam this truck!

88e38428.jpg

This is my first post on ratsun.net because now I actually have something to show the people! Some real progress. I'm open to advice and tips! I wanna go big and get coil overs but thats a big step and I'm sticking within a budget.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanna go big and get coil overs but thats a big step and I'm sticking within a budget.

The 620 has torsion bars on the front and leaf springs on the back.... really no place for coil overs. A 2-3" block between the leaf spring and the axle will lower it that amount. The torsion bars are adjustable and can be turned down to lower.

• Like 1

The 620 has torsion bars on the front and leaf springs on the back.... really no place for coil overs. A 2-3" block between the leaf spring and the axle will lower it that amount. The torsion bars are adjustable and can be turned down to lower.

Thanks! Things like that I have no clue about! I just bought the truck because of the looks, gas, and simplicity. Plus it's just a sweet truck all around!

P.s. first time trying to reply within a post, hope it's right!