I need some advice on my VG30 510 Swap

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you!! I love her. I'm returning to autocrossing soon after taking a few years off and can't wait to see if she and I still "click" on track like we once could (she does have an attitude at times with me : - D ). I need to do some more work on her like her shell needs attention now. The motor is where I want it for now, so onto the next restore item.

if you change your mind about using the 200sx intake and want to carb your vg, you can drill and tap two holes in a stock vg30i intake, and use a weber carb, if you want to save a little gas use the grogressive 32/36, if you want max power you can always upgrade from there. the other way to go is to just the send your vg30i intake to vg30.com and have them modify your intake which cost a little over 200 big ones.

for the distributor, the cheapest and best way to go is to use mega jolt. finding the saudi truck dizzy, like the one in Kizmos car, is expensive and difficult. the last time i seen one was on ebay, and it was selling for more the 270. good luck with your swap.

thats one if the moters im considering in the future i want to keep her all nismo and as for her having a temper i know that feeling all to well shelly (my 610) is a jelious bitch a chick gets in my car the girl gets slaped in the face by the seatbelt the door hit her on the way out im reconsidering her name i might rename her christine :D