3 Row Radiator 510 521

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If soembody has a 3 core they dont usually give them up.

datsunpartsllc has 3 core chinese alum ones for like 225

Rods Discount Datsun has 3 row recores. I have one and they work almost to good.

I saw the datsunpartsllc 3 core. Those look good.

What do you mean too good?

I had my 3 core in my 521 and in winter with a 195 stat the heater wasnt HOT enough. WhY i dont know most of the time the stat is barely open .

This is why no one needs to get a better HI VOL pump as the stat is barely open . Your just cavititaing water on your front cover, beating the fuck out of it.

If you even ran with no stat and see how ez that water flows thru the radiator

Dont get one of the datsunparts llc ones, they are made in bing bang bong fing fong hing hong chong wong dong china, and they pretty much SUCK, or BLOW I should say. I have had 3 bad experiences with them. Even if you get a super efficient radiator, it will only cool the threshold of the thermostat.

Be sure you have the fan shroud. Way cheaper than a three core. I ran an L20B in a 521 with the stock L16 rad with no problems.

We still have the shroud, but the condition of our stock radiator is questionable.

100 for a good 3 core is well worth it.

Datsundash

Thankds for the comment on the LLC rads. I wanted a respones from soembody.How they suck?Leaks ect???????

A couple people have gotton them but havent sasi much on them. I was looking at them myself as they look nice. But Yes I know they made in PingPong ,China. But alot of stuff is getting made there. Ever see disc brakes now made in China for Muscle cars!!!!!!!!!!!Got to be kidding!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.