Shared warehouse space SF Treasure Island 4000 sqft.

My Brother and I are renting warehouse space on Yuba Buena / Treasure Island half way across the Bay Bridge. Very quiet and safe spot overlooking the bay, has garage door entrance, room for 10 cars, toilet, two office rooms, private partition. $.50 per foot $2,000 a month. If you're interested contact Ron ratsunac@yahoo.com

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No we don't own it, we're renting it from the Treasure Island Development Authority. I will be headed out there this Sunday and you've more than welcome to have a look. If you're not able to make it then I can take some picts then and I'll post then here. When were you looking to move?

There is no winter in the bay area. But that would be totally cool if I had something to put there.

It snowed once in east bay..

It hails for like 10 min every year.. Its a lousy winter. Not enough rain.

Can i make the place an indoor drift track?? WithT jdm herra tyte yo. :D

Jk

Glws

Err rent

Errr partial rent :lol:

Man this would be bad ass. I'm originally from SoCal and keep threatening to move to the Bay Area when I come back to Cali. This would be a nice place to have if I live there...

Youre gonna hate it soooooo much.

The space is bad ass, but it's the location that is absolutely SICK! If you've ever been out the island you know what I mean.

DAT510 Wrote:

Can i make the place an indoor drift track?? WithT jdm herra tyte yo. :D

Jk

Glws

Err rent

Errr partial rent :lol:

Sure, if you put down a $75.000.00 security deposit. It'll be just like Fast & Furious, but for real. Well have a DJ playing goa trance and we'll hand out hits of X at the door.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.