bought a '73 620 manual today

datzenmike

Thanks for the tip lou! Yes a '73 Nissan FSM that covers the early 620 with the short 4 speed and automatic. Even has the R4W63 (R means remote or column shift) so cool. Did not know there were about 4 different gear sets for this 4 speed. Two are the same as the 510 sedan and goon with the goon ratios the same as the 620, but there are two more even lower. The lowest is 5 to one first gear!!!

I threw in a PL510 Haynes manual because mine is from the mid '70s and missing the first 22 pages and covers.

73620manualLarge.jpg

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have almost the full set of 620 FSMs. May be missing the '76 manual which I swear I once had. But it's not on the shelf. Being my last 2 DDs were '76s it's probably in the house somewhere.

I have the somewhat hard to find 1972 620 manual. It doesn't have the engine section (that was a separate manual). There are numerous spec differences between my '72 and '73 manuals, which may be errors in the books.