while were at it ...lets

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Jrock!!! Scroll to bottom of page, click "Change Theme", select "Ratsun"

Does that fix anything?

aww fuck schooled by a twenty something again......its was defaulted to old banner.....thanks

my fav is the pm's wayno...it will say i have inbe with red number then with out anyting happneing i habve no messages then one time i logged on and it had a red 49 on the inbox....i thought i was being banned....clicked on the inbox and nothing at all...i think its skib pranking us

This was a good call, I thought that was a gimme, but sometimes it's the easy stuff that is overlooked.

I know, I had completely forgot about that setting. Then I reread the first post and facepalmed myself. That is when I figured it out.

I have only ever had 1 pm not go through in my 3 years here.

What I have had happen is I get a PM here on Ratsun, but the ratsun network that sends an email to me notifying me of the message is delayed for up to a day, and one day I got no notifacations, even though I received at least 2 PMs.

This was a while ago that this happened, I beleave it was just before or after the change, it's funny/not funny that things get forced on us, frankly I liked the old ratsun better, it was just easier to read, but i'm old, and don't like change, strange though, right after I buy a datsun, I want to change it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

thanks laecon....smart 22 yo....seems better didnt even know u coul change that....

share a little forum story i am a member of a jet boat/drag boat forum....well they switched to a new format with a new web desinger , well it must have been his first...one of the worst mistakess he made was no matter what u did... any post u made or any post was made on something u posted on....it was like emial notifications was default set....and after one day and about 300 email notifications...yet there was no where to unsubscribe or turn off notifications.....i finally figured out u could un follow or unsubscribe to the thread when u were about to post ..... but u had to do it everytime u made a post beacuse if uforgot u were gonna get a notification tsunami...mind u its a little different on that forum since the forsale thread is only for the owner of the site and not his memebers to barter sell or trade...

Hey Jrock!!! Scroll to bottom of page, click "Change Theme", select "Ratsun"

Does that fix anything?

toggling that affected every computer i use when signed in .... thanks again there all better .....spy ware now thats a nother story........whats bluewaffle .org