In Portland this morning w/ an empty trailer. Interested in 521 (or 620) parts.

We came to Portland from Grants Pass with a tandem trailer yesterday to look at a 65 roadster. The car was a rusted piece of scrap. So, we are heading back home this afternoon but I would be interested in finding some 521 or 620 parts while here if they were close. I plan to go to the Pick and Pull in Sherwood this morning.

Otherwise, I plan to be back to Canby next weekend.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately, I couldn't get back on Ratsun all day. I thought I'd be able to respond on my Blackberry but it didn't work. So, now I'm back home. But, we plan to be in Canby next weekend. My son has a 79 620 and it needs a couple parts. The visor clip (passenger) is missing. The passenger fender and door could be replaced. He told me today that he might not keep the truck now so I'm not sure what he wants to do.

I'm always looking for misc 521 parts.

We came to Portland from Grants Pass with a tandem trailer yesterday to look at a 65 roadster. The car was a rusted piece of scrap. So, we are heading back home this afternoon but I would be interested in finding some 521 or 620 parts while here if they were close. I plan to go to the Pick and Pull in Sherwood this morning.

Otherwise, I plan to be back to Canby next weekend.

Where the hell are the pictures of said rusty piece of crap ?

:lol:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.